Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices that originated in ancient India by rishi and munis before years ago. The origins of yoga are at the time of pre-Vedic Indian traditions; it is clearly quoted in Rigveda but developed around the sixth and fifth centuries BCE, in ancient India movements. Yoga is a mental, physical and spiritual practice that offers a healthy and rejuvenating experience and which can bring about an overall feeling of well-being and balance in the body and mind. It can transform your body and mind. One of the uniqueness of Yoga is that it is suitable for every people who are willing to have a healthier and stress-free life regardless of their age. a person of any age can do yoga so that they will make them strong by body and will. You can find the best yoga treatments in Namaste Ayurveda Varkala. we have specialized yoga teachers for conducting yoga classes. namaste Ayurveda yoga classes and training are done on Varkala beach, which helps to completely relax your mind.
1. Yoga can improve your inner balance and self-confidence
2. It can enhance your communication skills
3. It can make you an excellently organized person
4. It can transform your body and mind and create a more peaceful world for you.
5. Yoga relaxes the body and the mind and gives the whole physical and mental refreshment.
6. It can help normalize body weight.
7. It improves your resistance to disease.
8. It increases your energy level and productivity.
9. Yoga leads to genuine inner contentment and self-actualization.
Meditation could be a observe wherever a person uses away – like attentiveness or focusing the mind on a selected object, thought or activity – to coach attention and awareness, and accomplish a mentally clear and showing emotion calm and stable state Meditation is a special art that can focus your mind and restrain your thoughts. Practicing meditation can give you a positive effect on your physical and mental health. Meditation is a part of Yoga
1. Enhanced immune and nervous system
2. Reduce stress
3. Improved memory and lung capacity
4. Beneficial in the treatment of diseases like asthma
5. Increased tolerance
We offer special Yoga classes based on Hatha Yoga Asthanga Yoga and Meditation classes.